Monday 4 July 2011

Housewife

Drama drama drama, that's all we get nowadays isn't it? Drama at work, at home, friends.. everywhere. And I haven't even got started on all the politics! If it's something that really gets to me it's when other people tries yo meddle with my life. Specially politicians. Yes I do think it's good that they take care (try to take care) of the economy, schools and wellfare ... those kind of things. But when it comes down for family and relationships guess what, they don't know what's best! And I'm so tired of them keep on pretending that they do. Work is bit the only key to happiness. And if I want to spend a few years of MY life trying to improve my baking then that's exactly what I'm going to do. Because whatever they say would suit me better or make me more happy is wrong. I know it and they know it. And those who actually know me would be happy if I stayed home and improved my baking, and so would I.


2 comments:

  1. hahaha... här snackar vi om "bulle i ugnen".. Ha det mysigt och vi ses snart, hello to Ian and the little one..

    ReplyDelete